The NEW Gelli plate sizes are 3"x5" and 5"x7" ... just right for creating tags, cards, ATC's,
postcards, small ﬁne art prints or adding monoprinted images directly to larger work. The
possibilities are endless!
It's so much fun creating small printed images. Printing on tags is so fast and addicting! It takes no time at all to create interesting layers. Use your favorite texture tools, stencils, and masks — and the acrylic paint of your choice.
The hard part is stopping!
FYI — the following materials were used to make the prints shown in the video:
3"x5" Gelli Arts® Gel Printing Plate
5"x7" Gelli Arts® Gel Printing Plate
Speedball 4" Soft Rubber Pop-in Brayer
- Tags - Avery #5 and #1 (small size)
- Pre-scored cards (from Michael's)
- Strathmore Bristol
- Deli paper (used as cover sheet while printing)
- Graﬁx Edge Stencil Film (various 'O' shapes cut on Silhouette Cameo)
- Graﬁx Stencil Film - Heavyweight (punched circle masks)
- Dura-Lar (masks: hand-cut with fancy-edge scissors)
- Assorted commercial stencils
- Embossed paper (from Spellbinders embossing folder)
- Novelty yarn
- Rubbing plate (Roylco)
This Contest is officially CLOSED
****Congratulations! Our winner for this giveaway via a random number generator drawing was Lilotte! You can see more of Lilotte's artwork here... http://lilotte.canalblog.com/
And now... Our exciting giveaway includes both of our new small Gelli plate sizes:
1 — 3"x5" Gelli Arts® Gel Printing Plate
1 — 5"x7" Gelli Arts® Gel Printing Plate
One winner will be selected at random to receive our two new small plates. To enter to win
simply leave a comment here on the blog. Comments will be accepted until Monday, June 23rd, 12noon EST. Our lucky winner will be announced here on the blog and on our Facebook page no later than Monday, June 23rd, 5 p.m. EST.